About Vincent “Heartbreak” Tucker
Vincent “Heartbreak” Tucker (FOX, ABC & CNN) is an entrepreneur, humanitarian and multi-faceted entertainer – promoter, event host/MC, radio and television personality.
Touting a very heartwarming and inspirational real-life story, the “next American Feel Good Story in the making,” is a unique role model for at-risk youth everywhere. He survived a deadly house fire that claimed the lives of three (his grandparents & 7-year-old sister), premature deaths of childhood friends, dealing with his parents’ drug abuse, surviving their abandoning of him at the age of thirteen and more. Determined not to fall into the traps of his surroundings, Vincent used the dark moments of his life to fuel his rise to the top of the music & entertainment industry.
He is the founder of CWC Entertainment Group L.L.C., Online Editor for DallasBlack.com and a member of the board for the North Texas Fresh (a semi-professional men’s basketball organization in the Universal Basketball Association). Tucker is also the founder of Register to Speak Out!™ (a non-partisan voter registration initiative) and the Marketing President for My Brother’s Keeper: Feed the Homeless Drive. In 2014, Vincent became a Brand Ambassador for Stock Private Vodka & Footaction USA .
Launched in December 2007, Vincent “Heartbreak” Tucker is the Host & Executive Producer of the syndicated broadcast The Vincent Tucker Radio Show. Produced by CWC Entertainment L.L.C., the award-winning weekend program has been endorsed by executives at Clear Channel Satellite and CBS Radio Group and continues to be a hit among the 18 to 34 urban contemporary demographic.
- “Mr. Tucker remains cool behind his mic, not focused on being funny, but a naturally witty, intelligent, and very articulate host that you might expect of a veteran broadcaster.”
– Robert Traw, Clear Channel Satellite
- “People like Vincent Tucker have the wisdom, the knowledge and the energy to do great things…”
– Ed Gray, Grand Prairie Family YMCA
- “I think Vincent “Heartbreak” Tucker is one of the best radio talents out there and he’s going to be a big, big star. He’s the Next Big Thing!”
– Sylvia St.John-Martinez, fbrn.us
- “Vincent ‘Heartbreak’ Tucker is a rising star and a complete professional. He is by far one of my most favorite people I have worked with in the industry. He is always prepared in both research and information provided. Vincent is one step ahead of everyone else and works very hard to achieve the best results. I always look forward to working with him. It is a pleasure.”
– Diana Bianchini, Di Moda Public Relations